Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hunger Games

   

          


I love this book! It may be too gory for some, but it really isn't that bad. 
Some say it's all about kids going and battling to the death. Well, it kind of is, but 
it is mostly about a young girl who needs to provide money for her family.
When she gets called to go into the 74th Hunger Games, will her family 
live without her?


I would not have read this book if my friend had not made me! i really didn't want to! but i loved it so much i finished it in two days!    i haven't read the second one so don't spoil it for me!  



1 comment:

  1. I really liked this book. In the library I work at lots of people are reading or re-reading this book in preparation for the movie. I love books like this that get people reading.

    ReplyDelete